About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen East TN is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 24 counties, including the Knoxville and Tri-Cities regions.

Through events like the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure® and Komen Tri-Cities Race for the Cure® Komen East TN invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services in the Knoxville and Tri-Cities regions, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.