- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
2019 Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference
Friday, November 8, 2019
8:30 am-5:30 pm
The Lighthouse Knoxville
More information on this conference for those living with or caring for someone with metastatic (Stage IV) breast cancer is coming soon!
Travel assistance available for eligible MBC attendees, thanks to our generous sponsors! Livestreamed/recorded content options will be available.
Questions? Contact our Knoxville office at 865-588-0902, our Tri-Cities office at 423-765-9313, or e-mail us at info@KomenEastTN.org.
- Clinical Trials 101 & Panel Discussion
- Recent Advancements in Treatment On the Market Now
- Managing Side Effects
- Update on Latest MBC Research
- Financial & Legal Issues
- Tips for Having Difficult Conversations with Loved Ones
- Finding Meaning in Life’s Difficult Times
- Keynote from MBC Advocate, Tori Geib
- Afternoon Social Hour
- And more!